Pages

Thursday, August 5, 2021

Order of Operation (BEDMAS) with Lily. U

 Talofa lava readers and welcome back to my blog! Today in room 9 we've learnt about Order of Operation. Have you ever heard about BEDMAS? Well I'll be explaining to you about what it is about! Order of Operation is about BEDMAS = Brackets, Exponets, Division, Mutilpication, Addition, Subtraction numbers this is a fourm that we use for maths that easier for us. For example I'll be compeleting this equation :  5 x (6 – 32) x 2 = (6 - 9 = -3) 5 x -3 = -15 x 2 = -30. I really liked learning about this type of maths because it gives me more things that I'm very capable!

Machine generated alternative text:
We use BEDMAS to solve problems with 
multiple operations. 
B Brackets 
E Exponents 
M Division I Multiplication 
Addition I Subtraction

Question of my blog : Have you solved an equation with BEDMAS?

Thank you so much :)




No comments:

Post a Comment