Pages

Thursday, August 12, 2021

IALA : ๐ŸŒ™ Reasoing in Geometrey ๐ŸŒ™

 Talofa lava readers and welcome back to my blog! Today in room 9 we've had done a little recap on knowing the reasoning in Geometrey, what I've learnt was that a straight angle = 180 degrees. The equation I was given was quite diffcult to use because it had letters because we've used algerba (which I can't really explain).  Here is my example :

I really liked learning about this because it made me become more confident with myself, I found this really challenging and I always liked having challenges and I'm not really good with Maths and it was a good recap to learn more about it! Geometry can be fun if you just try and make mistakes along the way you'd know lots of things every single day :)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Question of my blog : Have you ever learned reasoing in geometrey?
Thank you so much :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment