Pages

Tuesday, August 24, 2021

๐ŸŒฑ Biosecurity ๐ŸŒฑ

 Hola readers and welcome back to another blogpost with Lily! In online learning session today we are learning about Biosecurity, What is biosecuirty you may be wondering? It's the topic we would be learning about that has to do with sicince. Biosecurity is a protection of an enviorment in New Zealand from Biogical threats. Why is biosecurity really important? The biosecurity system prevents or manages risks from harmful organsims, like pests and diease. The system of biosecurity helps protect New Zealand's ecconomy, enviroment, human health. It does this by stopping pests and diesases before they arrive. What I've learnt about Biosecurity is that it helps everyone in the country and that it is really helpful! I hope that we can find many conclusions to solve problem's like diease and stuff. I really enjoyed learning this for my day in home learning! 

Question of my blog : What do you think about biosecurity?
Hope you can give me some feedback :)


No comments:

Post a Comment