Pages

Saturday, August 14, 2021

๐Ÿ’ธ My Future Career Pathway ๐Ÿ’ธ

 Kia orana readers and welcome back to my blog! Today I'll be doing a blogpost about my career pathway, I've been thinking for a while about what I've wanted to become in the future and yet here I am going to show you a presentation about what I would like to become a Bussiness person is because I love leading and learning along the the way and its good for me to boost up more more of my cofidence into learning more about as a student! What would you like to become in the future? There are many reasons to chase your dreams and follow your own pathway because you never know where you'd land too! Here is my presentation :




I really liked learning more about being apart of bussiness and how adluts like to manage things and being their own boss has to deal with becoming friends with other people and showing off products! I want to design and create my own products that can resemble and symoblize about me and my cutural! 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Question of my blog : What do you think about My Future Career Pathway & What do you wanna become  in the future?
 Let me know in the comments down below :)
Thank you so much for viewing my blog, Have a gud day 


No comments:

Post a Comment