Pages

Friday, August 6, 2021

๐Ÿค  Week's Reflection๐Ÿค 

Annyeonghaseyo readers and welcome back to my blog! Today I'll be explaining this week's learning so far, I've liked this week because I got to learn exciting things and I  was so happy to come to school. So far it's quite boring and I get tired of having work! But at the end of the day it's quite fun, my favorite thing about this week was today's assembly was all about celebrating Cook Island language week, it was so exciting to see lots of students learning and embracing other people's culture. I liked the Juniors syndicate's dancing it was very entertaining and exciting because it made me happy seeing other people learning Cook Island stuff. Everything I've learnt this week was facisinating it made me realised that school can be boring with loads of work but its fun coming to playing touch with friends. I can't wait for more things to happen in Term 3 esspecailly since there's still more sports and fun activites and learning to bulid more friendships with others in the class!

Question of my blog : What do you like about the start of Term 3? 







No comments:

Post a Comment