Pages

Monday, August 9, 2021

๐ŸŒฌ️ Reflection about Dogde Ball Twist & Ballet ๐ŸŽญ

 Malo E lelei readers and welcome back to my blog! Today I'll be reflecting on about our evasive game, I felt so excited and I was happy going outside to play a game. The game was called Dodge ball with a twist the rules we're kind of like netball and yeah. First of all we got into two teams and we started having three rounds of playing dogde ball with the twist. The skills was to learn how to coumicate to each other and learning to trust each other along the way, one of them was also I needed to catch the ball to help my teamates surround around other people in a conrener to tag them! I enjoyed learning more about my teamates and trusting them more and buliding postivie realtionships with others in my class room! It was so cold but we still had so much fun running around and getting togther! After Morning tea, Room 9 went to the ballet workshop. We learnt how to do a plate and leap and lots of excersing skills, it was great fun :). What I loved about the ballet lesson was that I really liked the leap skill and palate (bend), ballet is from france and I really love the dancing skills that Loren (our teacher) taught us! I had real fun today and I got to laugh around with my friends and learn more about them! Overall I hope you liked reading this :)!

Question of my blog : What do you think about Dogde ball twist & Ballet?
Give me some feedback on the comments down below, Toki sio ๐Ÿ‘‹



No comments:

Post a Comment