Pages

Wednesday, July 7, 2021

💜 Biography on BTS 💜

Annyeonghaseyo readers and welcome back to my blog! Today I'll be doing my own biography on BTS (Bang Tan Boys) , it was a research and I thought for one second and I've decided to choose my favourite k-pop group and I really love their cultural background where they're from which is Korea and not also that but they're very talented young worldwide group band that has been together for 8 Years which I'm quite impressed and I can't wait too see more for what comes ahead in their journey! Here is my DLO I've made of BTS : 


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Question of my blog : Who would you like to do an Biography on? Please comment down below your answers :)!

Thanks for reading my blog 💜💜


No comments:

Post a Comment