Pages

Thursday, June 21, 2018

Kapa haka

Kia ora! Welcome back to my blog! Today I will be blogging about Kapa haka! Today we learnt in Kapa haka was to punkana so we had to be really angry which was really hard because  the girls had  to roller there eyes and eyebrow up which was so awkward but that is  what a punkana is and we had so much fun meanwhile we had to practice our item and do the actions was pretty a bit simple but for the boys they had to kneel down on there knees  and they kept on moaning about it after that we kept practicing at the end we had a prayer from Milan then we said thank you to our troudiors Andre and shella. 
Now I am blogging about what I did today. 
I learnt that punkana was easy to do and was actually fun. 
Hope you enjoy this blog post.
Please comment down below!

No comments:

Post a Comment