Pages

Saturday, March 17, 2018

RECOUNT WEEKEND

Welcome back to my blog.

Today the shiny sun was bright it was morning  me and grace were asleep. "girls wake up it morning" mum said. So I woke up still in my messy bed then I went off my bed and went to the kitchen to eat breakfast. I just ate toast spread with butter then mum called me so that we go to church  to clean it so me and my annoying   siblings we went to the car  then mum came and we drove to church it was 9:3 when we arrived we had to sweep outside then we sweep it was fun because we all had a job while baby anna just play on mum phone then we went to my cousins just for a visit and it was so messy their room the whole house I couldn't breath there. We drove home because we had go shopping. While we were shopping with dad we went to Otahuhu to get tongan taro also some  coconut cream then we went to KFC we  ate it  there. It was so delicious  and I kind of ate to much so we came back home and watch some Tv about cooking. 

PLEASE COMMENT DOWN BELOW OR BLOG COMMENT AT MY WORK.

THANK YOU FOR READING PLEASE LOOK AT MORE 

2 comments:

  1. Hello Lily,
    Thank you for sharing with us what you done today. I really like the way you tried to explain what you were talking about. Next time,you can try making your blog better by re-reading it to make sure it makes sense. You could also make the letters lowercase while the letters that need to be capital letters are capital letters!
    - Lydia

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks dia for blog commenting on me and thanks a lot for the feedback

    ReplyDelete