Pages

Thursday, April 9, 2020

⛰️ Mountain Walk Reflection ⛰️

The sun is shining like a bright star. The trees were dancing swaying into a magical world.

Firstly, My family decided to go on a trip to Maungarei (Mt Wellington). Next we all went in the cars (which were splitted into 2 groups Me, Dad, Grace, Joseph & the other group Mum & Ana). Finally we arrived at our destination (Manguarei), my siblings and I were rushing to reach the Mountain first.

Our Mountain walk was so fun because it helped me become fit and healthy. My favorite thing about the mountain walk was taking rests also walking down and up the mountain. I'm very proud of myself because I'm trying to exercise during this lockdown and having fun with my family.
Image result for mt wellington mountain

-------------------------------------------------------
Question of my blog : Do you like to spend quality time with your family ?
-------------------------------------------------------
See you in my next blog post !
Goodbye:)






No comments:

Post a Comment