Pages

Wednesday, April 15, 2020

๐Ÿ’ฌ Blog Commenting on Dwyane ๐Ÿ’ฌ


G'd Afternoon fellow readers and welcome back to my blog ! Today I've decided to do a new blog post (which is about....) Blog Commenting ! This year I'd be doing blog commenting on anyone across the Manalanaki Globe. It would also help me become a better blogger and online leaner.

 As you can see here I've picked Dwyane to blog comment on, the reason why I'm blog commenting on her because she is a friend of mine that know goes to Glen Brae School, I've knew her since 2018 and the other reason why I chose her is because her learning is very creative.


Profile Picture
 Let's Move on. So I went through her work and I did found this amazing blogpost she has been doing during this quarantine thingz. Here is my comment I've gave her.
I've commented on her Smart Learner Blog Challenges - Text Graphic ! Some tips for her was to explain more about why did she pick the quote and what made it so inspiring. And maybe making it more creative to show how the Author was a Legend.
Maybe you should check out Dwyane's Blog - Click Here
Image result for blog commenting
IALT : Leave a Nice comment other students 


No comments:

Post a Comment