Pages

Wednesday, April 22, 2020

๐Ÿงฎ Fraction - Word Problem Day 1 ๐Ÿงฎ



Kia orana readers and welcome back to my blog ! Today I'll be blogging about my Maths I've done today in class. So what I've learnt is Fractions but word problems which makes it kind of difficult to read it "Am I right or what". Anyways let's get back to what I've learnt about an equation and I had a little help from my teacher to explain to me what it means because I didn't quite understand (If you know what I mean).  However I've made a google drawing about my problem I've picked today

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Question of my blog : What have you learnt today ?
Malo for commenting on my blog !
See you nextime and Goodbye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment