Pages

Tuesday, September 25, 2018

My softball Recount

Yesterday on Monday (24th September  2018 ). After lunch Room 7 was heading out for P.E. We had earnt free time last Friday, but instead it start raining so we couldn't  going out, so Miss Ashley promised we would go next week. So it was P.E instead......

Firstly We headed outside to go for P.E in the field and we were waiting for  Waiari and Summuree to bring  the softball equipment.  So We got into lines off year 5 and year 6. Then Syariah lee and Havea had to do rock;paper and scissor (which Havea Won the game ), so he decide to go for the bat, so the year 5 sat down on the bench waiting for their turn. When it came to my turn I hold the bat with two hands then I put my feet next to the tree then I hit the bat and ran like a wild animal to the other base. So when someone alsie hit the ball I ran but didn't make it, so I was out. We swop over with the year 6s so now they were the baters and we were in the field guarding it. So while we were trying to make the year 6 out but they were so good at hit.


No comments:

Post a Comment