Pages

Monday, September 3, 2018

Happy birthday Vaiola

Malo lele readers ! Welcome back to my blog ! Today I would be saying a really good Happy birthday to one of my friends which is..... VAIOLA!!! Yesterday was her birthday she is turning 10 and she has been growing so fast ! I had made her a present (which is this beautiful card,I had made for her ) here is the card, the reason why I made the card for her is because she is a beautiful friend, kind, smart, she is a person who would help you when you cry and she is really smart at her learning. I'm happy that it was her birthday on Friday, so here is a gift I have gave her. Vaiola is a friend I ever had that I wished the best on her beautiful birthday that she is a the best friend I had in my life. I'm really happy for her.
Many thanks !
Hope you enojy this
Question: Have you made a present for your friend or Whanau 
Feel free to comment down below 

No comments:

Post a Comment