Pages

Friday, September 21, 2018

Blindfolded challenge Refelction

INTRO -  
WHAT: Blindfold challenge.
WHERE: room 7
WHY: For fun
WHEN: Friday 21st September 2018, 9.10am
HOW: got into buddies, Miss Ashley arranged the furniture
WHO: Room 7 students

PARAGRAPH 1: 
Get in buddies
Miss Ashley gave instructions and rules - points.
In your head, made a plan of which way to go
Say who your buddy was.
PARAGRAPH 2: WHEN YOU WERE BLINDFOLDED
 Feelings: paralysed, nervous, scared, excited, sleepy, felt comfortable because I had done it before, trust my buddy??? Felt like i was going the wrong. Felt like a robot.
How did it feel to have a blindfold on?
Happened: lost points because we touched the paper/tables, fell over,
Banged into each other. 
Table pushed me to the side
Furniture was like spikes in Fortnite.
Screaming like it was a justin bieber concert
Kaboom
“ahhh”
PARAGRAPH 3: WHEN YOU WERE TELLING YOUR BUDDY WHERE TO GO
 Tell them to “go straight, go left and right, go on the chair and jump on it, crawl, climb over, duck, stop stop stop, lean over, reach out, grab the chair, step over, confirm or deny”
Felt like the general of an army, an army of one. 
Felt like: excited, angry, nervous, strong, fearless, in control, 
CONCLUSION: (Choose one of these)
My favourite was..
I felt ..\

It was easy/hard because..
I would or wouldn’t do this again because...
Start Here:
INTRO:
On Friday ( 21st of September 2018). First in the morning around 9 or 10 am Room 7 did the roll. Room 7 then decide to do a blindfold challenge for some fun. We got into buddies and sat down on the mat.

Paragraph 1:
While we were sitting on the mat, Miss ashley came and told us the how to play the blindfold game. (rules 1. don't step on the paper and the table. 2. climb over the chair. 3. touch the purple egg tray. 4. 

Paragraph 2:
While we're siting my buddy ( vina) was blindfolding, she put up her  finger and I had to try to figure out  how many fingers was she holding, I was cheating by looking at the ground, I was walking that I realize that vina wasn't saying anything so I took off  my blindfolded and was like, "OMG I was cheating " I told myself. I was shocked that I cheated that I need  to stop and let vina have a turn.

Paragraph 3: So now it was swop over, It was now vina's turn, I first blindfolded her then I put my fingers up so then she can figure out how many fingers I was holding. "Vina go straight" I yelled.
"Okay  Lily " respond Vina.
So we kept on going and she climb over the chair then she had to go straight again to climb over the chair then she touch the egg tray. So that means we came back with 10p when we were sitting on the mat.

Conclusion: I felt very dumb that I had cheated because I was really nervous now I think I don't want to do it again ! It was so boring but fun when I was the guide for my buddy.






No comments:

Post a Comment