Pages

Friday, May 29, 2020

✍️ Vocabulary tasks Part 2 ✍️

Talofa lava readers and welcome back to my blog! Today I'll be blogging about my second and last tasks about the vocabulary! So in this task its about my paragraph that I have to put 3 words into one paragraph! Anyways here is my writing! Pentathlon is a five different sport events and there about 5 different events (which is Fencing, Freestyle swimming, Show jumping, Pistol shooting and Cross Country). The athletes are very inspirational because they encourage younger children to play one of the sports so that they could be better in the future. This year we resolution play or watch the pentathlon due to the Worldwide Pandemic as in the COVID-19, its very sad that people doesn't gets to watch the pentathlon since they're such big fans to see their favorite athletes playing in the pentathlon and I'm very excited for next year to due the pentathlon sports ! 
What Is a Modern Pentathlon? | Britannica 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Question of my blog : What do you learn at school ?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Stay tune for more of my other blogposts ! Faefaetai

No comments:

Post a Comment