Pages

Friday, May 29, 2020

🇼🇸 Happy Samoan Language Week 🇼🇸

Talofa lava readers and welcome back to my blog ! This week is Samoan Language Week and I've learnt so many things about the language and culture and food. The theme for the Samoan Language Week 2020 " Tapena sou ōso mo lau malaga" which means in english "Prepare yourself a gift for your travel". It's very inspiring because I'm learning so much and I'm excited to try and learn more greetings in samoan to greet yall my readers intro to my blog 
Image result for samoan language week theme 2020 Image result for samoan flag
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Question of my blog : What country do you come from ?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Faafetai :) 
See you in my next blog posts !

No comments:

Post a Comment