Pages

Sunday, May 10, 2020

๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿ‘ต Happy Mothers Day ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿ‘ต

Bula, Kia ora, Talofa, Malo E lelei readers and welcome back to my blog ! Today I'll be doing a blog post about my beautiful mother (since it is today). Well I love my mum 3,000 and apperactie how much she has done to my life and making me become a better leader as I am today Love you Mum. My mum and I don't have much in common because me and her are really different but I still love her and I'm so happy she made me into a Student Leader who can guide little students around the school ! Thanks to my mum I wouldn't of been chasing my dreams and studying hard during school ! Anyways Here is my Card for my beautiful Mom  !

 
 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you Mum for everything ! I love you so much !!
Ofa Atu :) 
Happy Mothers Day to all the mothers out there !  ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–

No comments:

Post a Comment