Pages

Thursday, May 7, 2020

๐Ÿ’ฌ Blog Commenting on Eve ๐Ÿ’ฌ

Malo E lelei readers and welcome back to my blog ! Today I'm doing a blog comment on one of my friends from Room 8  !  I'm doing blog comments on other students because it helps them develop more of their learning also to help me become a better cymber smart learner. 

As you can see I'll be blog commenting on Eve, the reason why I'm blog commenting on Eve is because she is very Caring, Nice, Responsible. She is also a very kind friend anyways let's continue on her blog post ! I went through Eve's blog and I found something that she could work on and what was so wonderful blog  that I commented on !  So Here is my comment !

I've commented on her Miss Ashley tutorial challenge which is really amazing to see her instructions and Poster about her reflection anyways click here if you want to look at Eve's Blog Posts
Image result for blog commenting

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
IALT : Using Thoughtful, Kind, Inspiring Comments that can help other students
Question of my blog : Who are you gonna blog comment on ?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ofa Atu:)



No comments:

Post a Comment