Pages

Sunday, October 13, 2019

๐Ÿค”Summary about the Wonderful Wizard of Oz๐Ÿค”

Kannwicha readers and welcome back to my live blog ! Today I'll be doing a Summarise based on the Wonderful Wizard Of Oz  which I've read during these school Holidays.
Once there lived a beautiful girl named Dorthy who was set out to an amazing adventure to the Wonderful Oz with a journey ahead of her, she makes new friends with a Cowardly Lion, Sad Tinman & Scarecrow where they set off to the magical Oz where all dreams come true.
Would Dorothy and her friends ever make to magical land of oz or would she never make it home forever in Kansas ? As their journey awaits for Dorothy and her friends.
Here is my Pixton Comic I've made
------------------------------------------------


-------------------------------------------------
Question of my blog : Have you written a Summary or read a book in these holidays ?
-------------------------------------------------
Hope you Enjoy this Post !


No comments:

Post a Comment