Pages

Tuesday, October 22, 2019

๐ŸฅณRoller Coaster Ride ๐Ÿฅณ

Kanchiwa readers and welcome back to my blog !  Today I'll be doing a blog post about the Rollercoaster Ride Recount ! Here is my writing !
The sun was peeking happily behind a cloud. The trees were dancing back and forth in the soft wind. It was like the best day ever to go for a ride.

At First, my annoying siblings and I decided to go Rainbow End to celebrate my 11th Birthday. Next we arrived to Rainbow End and got our tickets. After getting our tickets my siblings and I decided to go on some rides to have some fun.

Next, We were rushing to the ride, we all hopped on the ride  and we went to "click" on the seat belts Then we were  so calm that the ride suddenly went magcalily up and down. After that Grace and Joseph were all calmed  and I was screaming like animals. On this ride I felt butterflies in my tummy   and goosebumps  as  the bloody red cart was jittering up I was shaking the whole way. I was in shock I really wanted  to get off, the passengers were screaming and I could smell their stinky  breath  came towards the back of my head if felt yucky. I could  taste my sweat as it slowly was going down on my face I could also smell popcorn and just wanted to get of this ride.


Finally it was time to hopped off  that I could smell food that I went to find the food court. After that  my sister and brother said "Today was really fun".  "Yeah but  I still won't come here because I felt scared but I don't mind" I replied. 

This was kind of the best birthday because I get to celebrate with my siblings even though they are annoying and I kind of had some fears. I would like to come back to this place and overcome my fear.
-------------------------------------------------------
Question of my blog : Have you experienced something and written about it?
-------------------------------------------------------
Hope you Enjoy !

No comments:

Post a Comment