Pages

Tuesday, October 22, 2019

๐Ÿƒ Room 8 Fun Day ๐Ÿƒ

Kia orana readers and welcome back to my live blog ! Today I'll be doing a blog post about my writing ! Here is my writing !
The sun sadly hid behind the grey clouds. The trees swayed back and forth in the soft wind.

Firstly, my class (Rm 8) decided to have fun with playing 2 mysterious games. Next we were split into 4 individual groups (which my group was Lemeki, Davyln, Ngre, Mrs Jeannie, Vaiola, Selu & Me). After splitting into our groups Mrs tafea was telling us the rules & equipment of the game. 

No Cheating
If you run and fall you have to start again
Wait until Mrs Say “GO”
Waiting Patiently for your turn (which means everyone gets a turn).
Spoon
Kiwifruit
Then my group split up for the Spoon Race (which I was overreacting if anyone was going to be cheating) as my  teammates  were running with the spoon & the kiwi fruit on the spoon I was cheering like a wild animal with my other mates. Meanwhile everyone had a turn it was finally my turn to run with the spoon & Kiwifruit as I was walking I was feeling really nervous because I knew I could have cheated by doing something wrong but I didn’t instead I just had fun with the wild cheers of my friends. Later on our group sat down and found out we were the first to Win but I didn’t really mind because I just like having fun and building up my self confidence in my group. 

Secondly, Mrs Tafea made a decision to play another game (which it was called “Rob the Nest”). So First she split us into two groups (which was really sensational to be competitive with the other group). Next she explained the rules & equpminet we were going to use in “Rob the Nest”. 
Rugby Ball Protected by the basket
Mrs Tafea call out a random number between 1-13 
Start chasing the person that has ball 
If you tag them get a Point.
After learning the rules and equipment my team were so interested to start the game. Later on Mrs Tafea called out my number and my competitor (Jarius) was running with the ball and I ran as fast as a cheetah to tag him (which my team got a point since I tag him). Meanwhile people were still having their turn I was cheering them on so that they could build their confidence. Lastly Mrs Tafea was competing Railey as they were both running fast like a cheetah to snatch the ball (which Mrs Tafea got the ball and ran fast back to our team).


What I learnt from the games connecting to the school values.  I have shown these three school values during the games which is Whanautanga, Manaakitanga and Ako by helping people build their confidence by cheering them on and  listening to Mrs Tafea’s Instructions. The thing I learnt the most was to show the school values constantly during the game (which I really did by cheering them on even though I was screaming like a lion Roaring through the clouds). The games had really helped me build my own confidence in the games and I really good fun with my classmates.


I would really like to play this game again because it is really good to build up your own confidence in sports and having fun along the way. 

Here is a Pixton Comic I've made to show you guys !
-------------------------------------------------------


-------------------------------------------------------
Question of my blog : What is your experience about having fun ?
------------------------------------------------------
Hope you Enjoy !


No comments:

Post a Comment