Pages

Sunday, October 20, 2019

๐Ÿฅณ Holidays Recount ๐Ÿฅณ

Fakalofa lahi atu readers and welcome back to my blog ! As you can see this is what I liked in my holidays. List of  interesting things I like about the holidays was my cousin Miriam 2nd Birthday, Playing Prodigy, Sleeping in & Watching Loads of Netflix.
Here is my writing

The Moon shine brightly behind the grey clouds. The trees swayed back and forth in the soft wind.

Firstly, my annoying siblings and I entered into my Nan's house as we rushed inside like wild animals. Next we suddenly sat down and watch some television even though it was boring we still watched. After a few hours of watching television my Aunt & Uncle  arrived with a huge Chocolate Cake as they entered into the room we all started to sing Happy Birthday to my Cousin Miriam. Later on my siblings and I rushed like a cheetah to the kitchen for the mouthwatering smell of "PIZZA". 

Secondly, we started eating the pizza like pigs who hasn't eaten yet. Meanwhile my siblings were eating I sneak quietly like a mouse to the couch and watch some more T.V. After watching some boring Programs on the T.V like a boring book. Next my Mum told us we should be going to Paknsave and grab a few things so we left our nan's house and went to PAKNSAVE. 

Thirdly, Me and my siblings sat in the grey shiny van mucking around and talking to each other about random things like chocolate cakes. Then my mom had finally arrived with humongous shopping bags like a big Rhino. After unpacking the Shopping things into the Grey Van we had finally arrived home. When we arrived home each one of us  carried the shopping bags into the kinchen. The Chocolate cake from Miriam's birthday was really tempting me to eat it. Later on my siblings and I ran to our chromebooks and played "Prodigy".

My favorite thing part of the Holidays is watching some much of Netflix and reading about 1-3 books since it was really boring. The holidays was really boring to me because I just missed learning at school and seeing my friends. 

Here is a Pixton Comic I've made !


-------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------
Question of my blog : What did you do for fun in the Holidays ?
-----------------------------------------------------
Thanks for reading my blog ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment