Pages

Saturday, July 28, 2018

๐ŸŽ‡HolidaysReflection๐ŸŽ‡๐ŸŽ‡

Malo lele and greeting to you all !!! Welcome back to my blog ! As you can see this is what I like in my holidays ! 
2 interesting things I did in the holidays was going to the matariki light trail (in G.I) and spending quality time with my friend 

It was finally saturday and I was feeling extremely Excited !!! (why?) Well it is because we were going to the Matariki Light trail, if you are wondering what the Matariki light trail is, it is basically an area that is all lighted up in the evening! You take a walk around it and you go through all these beautiful images that represent Matriki are all lighted up
(as I said in the beginning)   

We were just getting ready and we all burst into excitements! It wasn't a long drive since it was just down at G.I. It wasn't hard to spot the trail since you could already see it. We invited Kensington and his family to come with us! We went around the whole trail and taking pictures at the same time.  We finally ended the trail and it was time for the BIG FINISH! This was it! This was what I was excited for! The crowd counted down from 10: 10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2...

BOOM! BOOM!
Fireworks were going everywhere! Loud noises and a colourful explosion! It was very loud that I nearly had a heart attack( luckily I didn't) and my ears were hurting from all the screaming! At the end I had the most enjoyable day with my family!

One thing that  I love to do with my friend Vaiola that every night we would chat it was a really fun time even we kept on laughing. I love this moment by talking with my friend Vaiola because we would be really happy to talk to each other which was the best holidays ever !

Hope you enjoy !
Malo aptioua
Feel free to comment down below !

No comments:

Post a Comment