Pages

Sunday, July 1, 2018

CONGRATES TO LYDIA REACHING 400


Related image

Image result for @dia.B1234567

Image result for lydia bloomfield

 bula vanka ! Welcome back to my blog! Today I will be congrats to my cousin lydia has reach up to 400 and I am really proud of her to reach to 400 this year because she is a really hard working smart brainy person that you can tell also she has her own beauty inside of her because that what make her beautiful that is why she was chosen to be a student leader because she is a great student to have in class.
I am thankful that she is having a growth mindset with her blogging and telling us more things of life that what make her blogging much more better thing that what makes her a better learner form Tamaki School. 
I hope she is proud that she is her and that no one can change her ways but she is really unique in her own way because she is excellent learner and always have a beauty reflection of herself.
Here is the link to Lydia blog
Hope you like this post
Please comment down below.

No comments:

Post a Comment