Pages

Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Blog commenting on Summuree

Kia orana ! Welcome back to my blog ! Today I will be blog commenting on Summuree ! The reason I'm blog commenting on her is because she is a quiet person in class that would always try to finish work on time and is kind to everyone in class ! I commented on her inquriy task !  here is her what I commented !
 
Kia orana ! Summere this inquiry topic is really good ! maybe nextime could you add a description because people might not know what you mean and that it could make more sense ! but still it was an awesome work !
Ka pai
From Lily.U
ReplyDelete
The next thing she should work on is 
1. she need to add a description before blogging
2. check if it make sense 
3. she could explain what it is the inquriy task about 

Hope you like this blog comment !
Feel free to comment down below  !
IALT: Comment on other people
Question : have you comment on someone blog

No comments:

Post a Comment