Pages

Saturday, July 14, 2018

๐ŸŽ‰Grace nearly reaching up to 100 this year !! ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰

Image result for grace uasi

Malo lele ! Welcome back to my blog ! Today I will be saying congratulations to my sis for nearly reaching up to 100 I am so happy for  that she is nearly up to 100 because she has tried to have a growth mindset and she hasn't nearly reach up because she been reading books, do homework. She had more than me but than I want to catch up too her so yeah so congrats sis you are the best sis I ever had we are nearly close she is like the mom and I'm the kid which is weird and she is really kind and smart who would like to complete work on time she has a really amazing mind also she is a great singer when we sing together!!

Many thanks !
Comment down below !!
Hope you like this post !! 

No comments:

Post a Comment