Pages

Monday, March 1, 2021

Reaserch Day 1 : 🇰🇷 South Korea 🇰🇷

Annyeonghaseyo readers and welcome back to my blog! Since it is Lockdown in Auckland, I decided to my own reaserch on a country I'd love to see in the future and that is (DRUM ROLL PLEASE).......... "SOUTH KOREA"! My presonal reason why I choose this country is because I'm obessed with its Music & Shows, but anyways here is my DLO I have made that shows you more about South Korea!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Question of my blog : What do you think about South Korea?  My Fun Fact : I know you would love these shows in Korea so I'd like you to watch one of my favorites is Crash Landing on you, Watch it on Netflix! Anyways  Click this 🇰🇷 to see my DLO! Thanks for reading 



No comments:

Post a Comment