Pages

Tuesday, March 2, 2021

🙌🏾 Growth Mindset Quote Day 2🙌🏾

Kia Orana readers and welcome back to my blog! As you know its Week 4 & Auckland is back into lockodwn and I've been doing online learning, one of my presonal tasks I've been thinking about  doing a quote for today that will help everyone during this lockdown reading this wherever they are : “Your imperfections make you beautiful, they make you who you are. So just be yourself, love yourself for who you are and just keep on going”!  

- Demi Lovato. 

In my oppion I really think this quote is really inspring because it keeps me as a student still learning to keep on going and strive for sucess, I've really liked Demi Lovato as growing up and she was one of my favorite actress growing up and I really looked up to her and I still do now, this quote I've found of her saying is really helpful that it can moativae everyone during this lockdown! So everyone stop being sad and just keep on doing what you want to do !

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Question of my blog : Who inspries you? 

Thanks for reading, Hope you've learnt something new today !



No comments:

Post a Comment