Pages

Tuesday, March 9, 2021

😃 BODMAS 😃

 Konchiwa readers and welcome back to my blog! Today in Room 9 we've learnt about BODMAS (Brackets, Order, Divison, Mutiplication, Addition, Subtraction), It's about the order of opreations in mathematics the order which we use is + - x ÷ is important in BODMAS!



 I've just learnt to solve a BODMAS equation and I really thought it was diffcult but now its kind of fun to learn, its basically to learn all about the rules of BODMAS and its good to learn about! Even though I found it really diffcult my teacher explained it again and I finally got it with the example that I've used!


 Here is an example of  how to use BODMAS (5x3)-(12÷4)+8 = 15-3+8=20! 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Maths GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

I kind of got confused about learning BODMAS is because I didn't really partipcaite and now I need to learn to stop being distracted and stay focus on my tasks, I really can't wait to  learn more about the BODMAS!

Question of my blog : What do you think about BODMAS?

Thanks for reading my blog! Make sure to give me some feeback :)


No comments:

Post a Comment