Pages

Tuesday, March 2, 2021

๐Ÿ˜ฎ Auckland is at lockdown ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

 Bonjour readers and welcome back to my blog! As you can see my title, Yes auckland is back to lockdown which means more online learning (UGH...), Its was such a shock for me that Aucklanders had to go back to lockdown and I was really looking forward to playing sports and learning with my new classmates as a student! But Now lets stop talking about the lockdown and talk about why? Well I'm writing it because I've done one of my tasks that was set off for today which was to do a Current Event (which I'll explain to you later), So basically a current event is about an event you pick from any news and you summarasie up it into your own words and as you can see I've picked *DRUM ROLL PLEASE*....... "Auckland is at Lockdown"! HAHA, I live in Auckland I know were still in lockdown (which is a bit boring), lets stop talking about that and let me you show you my presentation I've made :


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Question of my blog : "What do you think about Auckland's Lockdown"?
Make sure to leave a postivie comment down below :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment