Pages

Tuesday, February 18, 2020

๐Ÿ‰ Rippa Rugby Session ๐Ÿ‰

๐Ÿ‰ Rippa Rugby Session ๐Ÿ‰

Konichiwa readers and welcome back to my blog ! Today I'll be doing a reflection on our Rippa Rugby session.

It was an early the morning the Kia Manawanui Syndicate were having a Rippa Rugby Training Session.

First of all Rm 9 & Rm 8 went down to the Field to have our session with two coaches (which their names were Cory & Harry). Next our class went with Coach Harry and played Rabbit and Rats (which was really fun). After that we were split into four groups and learn so many different skills (which I don't the names). 

Next, we were splitted into two groups Coach Harry explained that the game is about passing it 10 times to your buddies in your group. After that we started playing game I was really good with intercepting the ball and passing around to my teammates. 

The game was really fun because I got to build teamwork and communicating to one and other. Overall I will like to give a big thank you for Coach Cory & Harry for teaching those amazing Rippa Rugby skills

Here is some photos





-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Question : Have you played Rippa Rugby ?
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks for reading Ofaz !


No comments:

Post a Comment