Pages

Friday, February 28, 2020

Blog Profile 2020

Malo E lelei my name is Lily! I am a yr 7 student and I am in the Kia Manawanui Syndicate. I am Tongan and I’m the 2nd oldest out of 4 kids and I’m very proud of my culture.  I love to learn and have fun along the way. 

My Goal is to work very hard this year. I would also like to get a school value badge this year so that I can inspire younger students. My other goal is to build positive relationships with other students in the Kia Manawanui Syndicate. 


 One of my personal goals  this year is to try blog more work. I would also love to get award this year  to make my family very proud.

Thanks for visiting my blog.

1 comment:

  1. Your Affiliate Profit Machine is waiting -

    Plus, getting it set up is as easy as 1--2--3!

    It's super easy how it works...

    STEP 1. Input into the system what affiliate products the system will promote
    STEP 2. Add PUSH BUTTON TRAFFIC (this ONLY takes 2 minutes)
    STEP 3. Watch the system explode your list and sell your affiliate products all on it's own!

    So, do you want to start making money?

    The solution is right here

    ReplyDelete