Pages

Thursday, February 13, 2020

Reflection Technology

Bonjour readers and welcome back to my blog ! Today I'm doing a reflection  about  my first experience in Graphics Technology at Tamaki College.  

It was the very first time I've went to Technology at Tamaki College.

In Mr Daniels Class (Graphics/Control) he   started calling out the roll and some students were not really paying attention to Mr D so they were marked absent. Mr Daniels told us a little bit about himself like he stayed in New Zealand for 21 YEARS (which is so SHOCKING). 

Our lesson was about making our Graphics folder and inside the folder we had 3 other folder that was called Slides,Robo & Elec. My code for my folders  is LJU which stands for Lily Jasmine Uasi. Next Week we would be learning about programming a mbot.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Question : Have you been to Technology ?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Malo Aupito !





No comments:

Post a Comment