Pages

Monday, June 24, 2019

๐Ÿค”Trip to the Museum Recount๐Ÿค”

Hola readers and welcome back to my blog ! Today blog I would be writing about my amazing experienced in the Museum today.

"Today we would be going a special trip" Mrs Tafea said. "Okay" Room 8 replied. I was hyped up for the day even though I was still sleeping. When the bus arrived I was thinking of sleeping in my head but it seemed like I was talking because there was a huge big traffic (which I was annoyed ). I was looking forward to the perfect day because the bus was really comfortable because of the nice chairs. When the ride ended and we were nearly at the Museum I was so fake happy because I wanted to go to sleep. After that Wendy & Tom took us to eat our morning tea so that we could have enough energy.
Next we went into a room where all these technology things were (which I had no clue what we were doing). First we were all split up into 2 groups. In my group there was Lusia, Davlyn, Jarius, Bosi, Sofele, Elisiva, Jeremy, Lata, Saia (which I can remember). After the 2nd group went we started our session. The session started by Wendy telling what type of technologies we would be using, the first one she showed us was tinkercad where we had to design our own whare using different 3d shapes (which I looked pretty easy to me). Next thing she showed us was the Paint 3d which is an app to use to design things, what we had to make was our ourselves (which was really impressive to be honest). Next she showed us this animation thingy using a ipad take a 1 second photo of the manikin then we large the button and we moved the manikin body took 1 photo and did all over again, she showed us how to shoot a paper animation and a  clay animation (which seem pretty cool). After that station we went to another (which was   the green screen). This was the cool bit because we got to choose our own background then we had to take a video or a photo of your buddy.
Later on we all got split up into buddies, my buddy was Elsiva (which was a really great buddy to be with).  The first thing we did was the VR (Virtual reality). What we had to do was pretty cool but really hard, we had to paint a tree (which was really fun to play with it to be honest). Next round we had to switch and we went to the Robots (which I found really easy and fun). What me and Elisiva did was make a scratch  and it was like we had to control the robot it movement, sound, lights and anything. It was a really good experience to learn something new. After that the next round we went to the tinkercad (which was cool as). What we did was we build a Whare using shapes the first shape I used was box then I just tried making it big next shape I used was a roof to make a house then I made a hole for the door.
I was feeling good about playing and trying new things. Later on we went to the  3d Paint area were Me and Elisiva got to create our own self portrait but by using 3d shapes that why it made it so cool, then I pressed mixed reality and it came to life which was making me mind blown. After that station we went to the last one the green screen. The green screen was the good part of the day because Me & Elisiva had 1 job, so my job was recording and Elisiva was the big star (like she was the big celebrity person in a movie). After that we swapped and Mrs Tafea was helping Elisiva record the background they choose was a bridge and they started to record and I was suppose to jump (which I was really excited/bored). It took us like 1 or 2 mins to film because of my jumping but I was actually happy that it took that long. Lastly it was over and we had lunch time (which I was really good about because I was hungry and excited to see my friends in the other group). After all the running around Mrs Tafea called us but people kept running around that then Mrs Tafea growled them to come back so that we could wait for Wendy and Tom (which I was really happy but really wanted to go back to sleep). When Wendy and Tom arrived I had to go to the other group since there wasn't enough people in that group (which I was actually happy about because I never wanted to go with Tom and them because they were going to walk up and down for a really long time that I can get really bored about it).
When our group went with Wendy, it was the same thing that we did but instead I was with another group. I was happy at first doing everything all of again but I had a new buddy (which was Lexus). Everything was fine in all the stations we tried in because I basically was the only who knew everything that I just stood still and listened. After everything was done we got to see the rest of our class and went back to school in the comfortable bus. When I was in the bus, I sat next to Vaiola and we both started to sleep while I could hear the boys laughter and being too loud at the back. Finally we were at school (which I was dead asleep).
My highlight of the day was just sleeping on the bus and having the best time in the Museum and learning new technologies to use. I feel happy to go to the Museum it was a epic trip.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Question of my blog : Have you been to the Museum ? ------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hope you Enjoy !
Many thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment