Pages

Monday, June 10, 2019

Lego Challenge Recount

Malo e lelei readers and welcome back to my blog. Today I'll be doing a recount about Room 8's fascinating lego challenge. One Horrible Raining Morning Room 8 decide to do a lego challenge just so that we could have some fun. First of all we had to be split into groups  of 5 (in my group there were mostly girls there were Nyse, Lata, Mohokoi, Elisiva & Me). Next we had to waited patiently for Mrs. Tafea to set up her timer to start our challenge. We had finally started on our creation. The first thing that we worked on was the minifigures/characters because they were the most easiest part to build, I felt really confident at starting to build the characters because it was really simple (to be honest). After that I started with my own creation (while my friends are still continue with the characters) which was basically a car lego (which was really confusing because I had to read the instruction booklet)  it was really hard that I started to struggle with building the lego car that I kept going back to the instructions booklet and looking for the missing piece (which I did found but stole from the other groups because I couldn't find it from the table since there was lots of pieces on the table). After that I kept working until I took a quick look at my group and decide to help them since I could see that they could found it really challenge because it was really hard so then I helped so that we could finish the creation as a team. Later on I started to continuing finishing my lego car then finishing with my friends, but then the timer stopped I was really proud of what my team had created even though our beautiful design wasn't finished but at least we had tried building this fascinating lego design. 
However I found the challenge quite boring a bite because I wasn't that interested in Lego like the rest of the class (it is actually true). Friday I had tried something new and creative which was building this lego design. I found it really challenge and fun because I go to work with my team and accomplish this challenge (well almostly). Next time I would love to complete and write more about this Lego experience.
-------------------------------------------------------
Question of my blog : 
Have you ever experienced how it is like to play with lego ?
-------------------------------------------------------
Thanks so much for reading !
Hope you enjoy!
Cya on my next blogpost

No comments:

Post a Comment