Pages

Tuesday, June 11, 2019

Food race recount

One sunny grateful morning Mrs. Tafea  decide for us to do a challenge  with Rm.6. First of all our classroom perfectly lined up in one big line then Mrs. Tafea had to choose  4 people to help to set up the challenge (which was Railey, Kayden, Vaiola & Me). After that the rest of the class was sent to Rm.6.

 After they went we had to go and set up the insane challenge.Later on we arrived to the hall and started setting up our competitive challenge.  First thing we had to do was to get the packets of bread and cutting them into smaller pieces. Next we had spread the bread with butter. After that we had to tie them into a knot with a string. Later on we put the bread that were knot with a string to a longer string.


After awhile I started to help Saia guarding the apples & milk cartons. While I was doing that we just started to bang the table since we were really bored and had nothing to do then we just chatted for  a long time until everyone was ready. I was feeling excited and nervous besides I really actually wanted to have fun. 

Later on Rm 8 & Rm 6 came and I was feeling really good about this challenge that I wanted to have fun so badly. While they had came I went to line up in a group (which my group was Railey, Davyln, Havea, Jordan, Eh Too Wah, Keru, Saia & Me). After that the competition began, I was cheering on to all that had first started the challenge as I watched them, I felt really nervous and started  to fear about how hard it was going to be but then I realised that we should just have a really enjoyable moment all together. 


While everyone in my groups turn was finished it came to my turn that I felt really nervous but I was going to face this challenge, as I began, I had to get the spoon and put the apple by only using 1 had (which I found it really difficult when I started). While I kept trying I kind of cheated but got caught by Mrs Sharma (well the only reason was because I was really scared so that was why I kind of cheated). After that it came to the hard bit where you have to try to eat the bread,it was really frustrating but the trick was to wait until it stops spinning around but that will take a long time so I just took a big bite. Next I had to drink my milk so quickly (which tasted so disgusting because it was really warm not cold as I thought it would be) then I folded like lighting speed. Finally I had finished the challenge and had a great time with my teammates with this food run race. 


My Highlight of this morning was beginning to try new things with other people. I really enjoy this because it was a fun food obstacle race because it helped my group with our team work skills and trying to enjoy this moment. Next time I would like to do it again since it was really an enjoyable time doing it together.

-------------------------------------------------------
Question of my blog : Have you ever tried a type of challenge like this?
-------------------------------------------------------
Thanks for reading !

No comments:

Post a Comment