Pages

Monday, September 3, 2018

What makes a good Introduccion

I went to my nana's.
On Saturday the 1st of  september Me and family went to visit my nana at her house to say Happy fathers day to my Papa.

I went to the pools
On Friday the 31st of august I went to the pools with my family and we had a great day.

I went to rainbows end.
On Tuesday the 4th of september I went with my family to celebrate my sister’s birthday at rainbow end, we had so much fun.

We learnt about space.
In class on august the 1st we were learning about space in 2018.


I like lollies.
On Tuesday (6 of october 2018) night I went with my family to the shops and I decide to get candy for a cleaning  up the house together.

Malo lele readers ! Welcome back to my blog ! Today Room 7 has been learning how to do a good introduction, these are some examples of good and bad introduccion me and Warai had made to tell you guys what a good introduction in a recount.

No comments:

Post a Comment