Pages

Friday, August 24, 2018

Memory verse of the day !!

Bula vanka People, viewers, animals, nerds, unicorns, aliens or who or whatever is on ! Welcome back to my blog !  Today I will be blogging a memory verse thats from the old testament (again) in the bible this verse is from Psalms 100:1-5 ! Shout praises to the Lord, everyone on this earth. Be joyful and sing as you come in to worship the Lord ! You know the Lord is God ! He created us, and we belong  to him, we are his people, the sheep in his pasture. Be thankful and prasie the Lord as you enter his temple. The Lord is good ! His love and faithfullness will last forever  !
Here is a video that would explain evrerything It is how I love this verse and how I'm the verse is specail to me !
Hope you like the video ! It took me really time to make this I love the verse sinice it really describe about God and your relatship and how we are prasie him !
Many thanks !


No comments:

Post a Comment