Pages

Monday, August 24, 2020

🔬 What is science ? 🧑‍🔬

Annyeonghaseyo, Bonjour, Hola and greeting to you all ! Welcome back to my blog, since I haven't really been blogging that much lately I would continue more about my learning of genomics ! This is a very old work that Vaiola, Lily & I had to finish but since I'm going to tell you now what I'm going to explain to you!


What is Science?
Science is the study of the world around us. Most sicinects have learnt about theories to describe about observing, describing and  exprementing. There are many subjects  in science. Some study about astronomy. Other study life (biology) or about the earth (geology) or even matter and energy (which is about physics). 


What are the most common subjects that scientist study?
The most common subjects that scientist study is Biology, Earth Science, Chemistry, Astronomy, Animals & Environment.


Fun Facts about Science
Science is a fascinating subject with many amazing things to discover and study more about. There are so many things to learnt about Biology, Earth, Chemistry, Astronomy, Animals and Environment.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Question of my blog : What do you know about science?
Tysm for reading my blog !
Stay in for more blog posts to come !! 

No comments:

Post a Comment