Pages

Monday, August 10, 2020

๐ŸฅŠ Boxing Lesson Part 2 ๐ŸฅŠ

 Kia orana readers and welcome back to my blog ! Today I'll be doing a late blogpost about Last week's session with Pax anyways I'll be doing a reflection ! So it was a classic old Friday and we had just finished our Morning tea and we just go into our second session with Pax. First of all, everyone had to be in buddies (my buddy was my boy bestfriend as in Lino). Next we had to get our gear to wear while practicing with pax (for our own safety), In the session I've learnt how to stick in my wall and to move forward and back which is pretty easy to learn and we  had to add our other skills we learnt the other friday (which was Jab & Cross). Although I've had really fun with Pax and I can't wait to learn more this week Friday and learn how to defend myself more !

Thanks for reading my blog posts:))




No comments:

Post a Comment