Pages

Tuesday, August 18, 2020

If I could travel back in time ...

If I could travel back in time I would go to the time where all my ancestors we're alive and they all had adventures on their vaka (boat) and that their was so much too see on the sea. I would also like to figure out where do I come from because I'm so interested into figuring out if I'm really a mixed fruit salad Polynesian girl because I'm always interested in talking in different types of language since I love watching some many tv shows in different languages. I've always wanted to learn about it anyhow the reason why I chose my ancestors is because I really want to learn more about my Family tree, which I'd love to learn more about my ancestors and where did they come from? I have so many questions that I'd love to ask them, What did yous do ? Did yous travel around the world? How was life ? Did yous struggle? How hard was life in the past? There's so many questions I have in my mind that I really love to say to my ancestors but that would always be another time to answer. I really thank my ancestors for leading me into my journey and most of all the man up in the stairs who has guide me everytime. 

Thanks for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment