Pages

Tuesday, June 16, 2020

๐ŸงฎMaths ๐Ÿงฎ

WALT : Calculating Decimals and Percentages 
Ni hao readers and welcome back to my blog ! Today I'll be blogging about my Maths that I've just completed and Here is my Problem and Strategy to the Sum !
At Tamaki Primary there are 25 staff members. 20% make up the Senior Leadership Team, 0.32 make up the Academic Team and 48% are staff members.

How many SLT, Academic Staff and other staff members are there?
20% SLT 20 x 25 ÷ 100 = 5 Teachers in (Senior Leader Team).
32% AC 32 x 25 ÷ 100 = 8 Teachers in (Academic Team)
48% OST 48 x 25 ÷ 100 = 12 teachers in (Other Staff Members)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Calculating The Hangover GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

No comments:

Post a Comment