Pages

Monday, June 29, 2020

24 Hours Footprint: Digital Map

Malo E lelei and Kia ora readers and welcome back to my blog ! Today I'll be showing you what I do for 24 hours as my digital map, I'm really socialize with many other people and I love to watch some many things ! I'm very excited to learn new things well using technology especially like games and learning fun along the way in Controls class ! Even though I love my digital online learning journey through out this term it's been very good learning online in the COVID-19 Lockdown even at school ! This is what I've learnt in Cybersmart Time ! 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Question of my blog : What do you do in 24 hours on your Digital Map?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks for reading my blogpost 4 today!

No comments:

Post a Comment