Pages

Thursday, March 19, 2020

✍️ Technology Reflection ✍️

Malo e lelei readers ! Welcome back to my blog ! Today I'll be doing a reflection about Technology ! 

It was my 5th session in Technology at Tamaki College.

In Mr Swinton class we had the roll call out, most of us were talking to our friends because it was very boring in class. 

Anyways today's lesson was about how to control the mbot on to your chromebook. First of all, I was buddy up with Waiari to control the mbot on to the laptop. Next we look at the google slides to help us control the mbot. 

Next week we would be learning more ways of controlling the mbot  and using it in a very fun and learning way. 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Question of my blog :  What do you learn at Technology ?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks for reading and give me back some positive feedback !

No comments:

Post a Comment