Pages

Monday, March 16, 2020

✍️ Reflection Technology ✍️

Bonjour readers and welcome back to my blog ! Today I'll be doing a blogpost about my  reflection on Technology from Last week Thursday. 

It was my fourth session in Technology at Tamaki College.

In Mr Relivers class we started of the roll call out and had some quiet chat with our friends because the session hasn't yet began.

Anyways our lesson was to learn how to control the mbots using our chromebooks. First of all, we were splitted into 3 groups each for the whole class. In my group there was Courenty & Hope & Me. Next we used Courenty chromebook to control the Mbot which was really cool because Courenty would be doing police lights and I'd be saying "NENAGH NENAGH". 

 Next week we would be learning more about how to structure the mbot by using the chromebook step by step, so that my group can learn how to use the mbot in a very fun and creative way>
Here is what a Mbot looks like>
Image result for mbots traspent

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Question of my blog : Have you played with a mbot before ?
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks for reading and remember to give me back positive feedback !



No comments:

Post a Comment