Pages

Wednesday, September 25, 2019

๐Ÿšฒ Recount about Bike Day ๐Ÿšฒ

๐Ÿšฒ Recount about  Bike Day ๐Ÿšฒ
Namaste readers and welcome back to my blog ! Today I’ll be writing about the fun bike celebration in Tamaki School.

The sun happily peeked from behind a cloud. The trees danced back and forth in the wind.


Firstly, our amazing class was walking down the  like gigantic elephants stopping which was really loud. When the Kia Toa syndicate entered outside the muddy bike tracks as everyone ran wild like crazy animals. Then Rm 6,7 & 8 (except for Rm 5 since they were busy filming) were lining up so that Mrs Jalili could talk about each station that the bike crew were hosting. After following Mrs Jalili instructions everyone ran off like wild crazy animals while I was walking around checking each station the bike crew were hosting.  When I was riding the gentle wind softly kissed my cheeks as I was riding. It was really Enjoyable riding the bike around the tracks twice because I got to feel the breeze on my face.


Secondly, The delicious smell of Milo & cookies pulled me to the station full of parent helpers. While I was drinking the delicious milo & eating the cookie I decided to go chat with Ana Fiftta since I’m really talkative. After talking to her I decided why not go for another bike ride  because I felt really bored like a lazy sleepy dog. Then I started riding the fiery orange  bike and I felt like a free bird flying high instead I was riding. After having a manfigcet  I was already exhausted, so I decided to wait till it was lunch.

Thirdly, the lunch bell finally rang and everyone (which was half of Rm 7 & our class) was rushing to get  some delicious sausage sizzle from the help of the Tamaki  Housings. After getting my yummy sausage sizzle I ran to Ana Fifta & Christine to chat with them since I was really exhausted from the energetic enjoyable bike ride. Then we decided to make amazing badges since we were really bored. After that Me & Tina just talked and laughed, when we finished talking, the bell rang and I ran as if I was etrict shot by lighting.


My Highlight of the day was riding the bike and talking with such amazing friends. I really enjoy celebrating the bike day because I got to have fun in the fresh breeze.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Question of the blog : What do you Enjoy about a bike ride ?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment