Pages

Friday, September 27, 2019

Term 3 Reflection

Namaste readers and welcome back to my blog! Today I'll be reflecting on this term! 



As an Rm 8 Student, I've learned so much this term in my classroom and I’ve had always been blogging throughout this term. In Rm8 I had lots of great experiences by blogging every piece of work every single day (which is only sometimes only if I’m keen to work hard). I have now realized that blogging can be really fun if you just be creative in some way. 







I have always been a confident blogger every class time, but that is when I’ve finished many pieces of work on Pixton Comics.  I have learned to continuously finish many pieces of work on time and being a confident learner during class time this helps me be confident in all my learning. 











Writing has always been my strength because this term because I’d finish lots of stories and blogs about them and I’ve confidence with blogging all my work this term, I’ve made a huge difference in my blogging and I want to keep ongoing. Writing can be really difficult but I would put all of my hard work into it because I like to use recounts to write about some boring stories and turning them into an interesting story. 











My Goals for next term are to be able to solve Mathematical problems and able to justify my work using academic mathematical language in class and to move my Maths level up.  Writing I would like to use complex sentences and figurative language.







Here is my Pixton Comic!
-------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment