Pages

Friday, March 8, 2019

Farewell Mr Caleb

Bonjour and greeting to all of you readers ! Welcome back to another blog post of mine. Today I would be blogging a big huge farewell to our amazing musician/ music teacher who is ...... MR CALEB!!!! What would I love to say about Mr Caleb? I would like to say a big thank you for teaching all the TPS students about music and it was really fun getting to know really well through these year I have started TPS, what have I learned from you Mr Caleb while I learnt many amazing music things from you ! You are so bright full of great music beats that everyone would miss your dry jokes. Here is my wonderful poem card I made
: This is like a poem that is talking about Mr Caleb, Here is an amazing quote about Mr caleb : Once in the Tamaki Whanau always in the Tamaki Whanau !
Hope you enjoy this blog post !!
Malo - thank you Caleb for ur amazing beats you make !


No comments:

Post a Comment