Pages

Monday, January 7, 2019

SLJ Day 2 Activity 1 - Fablous Frens

Namaste readers ! Welcome back to my blog ! This task is talking about the ferns ! So  in this task we have to pick 3 sport teams that has fern on their uniform ! The three famous NZ sport team I know are
Silver ferns
All blacks
black ferns 
Related image
Here are the silver ferns who are best at women's netball.





Image result for all blacks

Here are the famous all blacks who are best at their men rugby union.
Image result for black ferns
Here is a picture of the black fern who are best at NZ Women's Rugby union team.
My favorite team is the sliver ferns because they are such a really fabulous amazing netball team I love so much and because Netball is one of my favorite sport because I get to have more fun with my friends playing the sport. The reason why I like their uniform is because it's really stands out and I am always amazed from how they play.
---------------------------------------------------------
These were such FABULOUS sport teams right?
Question: Which sport is your favorite?

3 comments:

  1. Kia ora & Namaste Lily,
    I also love the Silver Ferns for the same reasons as you however, for this task you need to explain why you like the Silver Ferns uniform more than the others. For example, I like the Silver Ferns uniform best because of the fern in front of the skirt , I like the size of it, the subtle colour and how it gradually bends over as it adds such an original touch.
    In order for you to gain full points for this activity I will need you to hoop back in this post and add the information I asked above. Can you kindly do that and let me know by replying to this e-mail?
    I am looking forward to your reply.
    keep up with your great work!
    Kia kaha,
    Patricia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Patricia I have changed it and thanks for tips.
      Regards
      Lily

      Delete
  2. Hi Lily...great to see you blogging on the SLJ. There's still some time to complete the activities before school begins - how many more can you get done? Keep up the great work

    ReplyDelete